Aarti Ravi has been one of the most talked about celebrities who take up the dressing up game to a whole new level. She is a person who always makes it a point to dress up at her best possible and makes the cameras turn. Being the wife of a sate, Jayam Ravi, we solely believe that she deserves all the stardom. Being a fashionista herself, she sure is giving us and all the fellow brides a heavy competition and also so many pointers to be inspired by.
1. A floral saree with a sleeves shimmery blouse can be worn for all these glitzy party nights.
2. A simple sandal shaded saree with a statement "Kaasu malai" jewelry gives you all the elegance you deserve.
3. A half saree in two shades of green with broad borders and subtle makeup is all what a bride needs on her Sangeet night.
4. A stunning red saree with dark green closed neck blouse with bird motifs studded, ta;k about magic in an outfit!
5. A subtle blue and white shaded salwar is enough to throw all your blue woes at bay!
6. A dark blue salwar with a silk dupatta is one step further than what we call a royal magic.
7. A pastel shaded lehenga, paired with statement stone studded jewelry and a gorgeous clutch is the order of the day!
8. A super stylish cape paired with a floral gown with a low bun hairdo got to do all the rounds it deserves.
9. A simple yet truly traditional blue saree paired with the essence of malligai poo, jhumkas and a bindi is the best!
10. A floral closed neck blouse with a simple yellow saree can never go wrong.
11. A double patterned saree with a sleeveless blouse with an unruly hairdo can make your party days go haywire.
12. A black silk saree with a gorgeous and huge border is always considered to be the most pristine. This look paired with a bun and antique stone studded jewelry got to do the magic.
13. The most talked about animal print saree paired with a red closed neck blouse and statement pieces that are to die for will make a sure cut!