Diwali, is as auspicious as like any other festival we celebrate in India. With its tag-line being the festival of lights, Diwali sure did light up so many lives along with lighting up our faces with these brilliant pictures of K-Town celebrities flaunting their Diwali day in style. From being able to grab pointers to be awed at their choice of clothes and accessories, these women are killing it big-time.
1. SAMANTHA – For her first Diwali post-wedding or her thala Diwali, Samantha wore a peach dress with brilliant embellishments. Isn’t she too pretty?
2. SNEHA – She wore a stunning piece of yellow saree from Dasari Parvathi with a rich jewelry that went so well with her outfit.
3. TAMANNAH – Tamannah celebrated Diwali with her pet, pebbles. She wore a royal blue outfit with long danglers that were pretty brilliant.
4. JYOTHIKA – While the rest of K-Town went haywire with dressing up, Jyothika dressed up in a very simple yet classy way and stole all our hearts.
5. KEERTHI SHANTHANU – Keethi also fondly known as Kiki, chose to wear her mother-in-law’s saree, only with a twist. She had beautifully converted the saree into a brilliant piece of indo-western gown that would make your eyes go wide with awe.
6. DHANSHIKA – Kabali fame Dhanshika flaunted a very brilliant half saree designed by Mrunalini Rao and went all pastel this Diwali season.
7. KAJAL AGARWAL – While Kajal celebrated her Diwali with the success of Mersal and with her family members expecting a new addition to their family, she had posted a video with her family wishing everyone a happy Diwali.
8. HANSIKA MOTWANI – She had rocked her outfit this Diwali and there is absolutely no doubt in that. She flaunted a yellow and pink lehenga and has sure been a treat to watch.
9. AMALA PAUL – While some chose to stay out, Amala chose to stay at home and relish over the delicacies this Diwali and wished everyone to light up their lives and environments.
10. RAKUL PREET SINGH - She Sure looked like a diva with one of Neerja Kona’s finest indo-western lehengas.