It was a secrecy taken to a whole new level when Virat and Anushka took their vows amidst the Tuscany walls in Italy. The fever is still not down with the two being extremely glorious (touches wood) in their very unique and beautiful wedding attires from Sabyasachi. Following their amusing wedding in Italy, the duo decided to throw a reception for all the bolly and cricket stars in Mumbai. The event was extremely beautiful while all celebs walked the aisle with absolutely stunning outfits.
1. Aishwarya wore a pretty piece from Manish Malhotra's shelves while Abishek was seen in a grey suit. Shweta Bachchan a pale pink Chikankari saree from Abu Jani Sandeep Koshla and Amitabh, a bandhgala.
2. Kangana Ranaut wore a golden shimmer saree from Sabyasachi.
3. M.S Dhoni looked all macho in his black suit while Sakshi and Ziva looked pretty in pink.
4. Aditi Rao Hydari wore a Banarasi lehenga by Manish Malhotra.
5. Sara Ali Khan wore a Abu Jani's lime green lehenga while Karan Johar, Sidhath Malhotra and Ibrahim Ali khan were spotted in Bandhgala jackets.
6. Kriti Sanon wore a Manish's pearl embroidered saree.
7. Madhuri Dixit wore a Tarun Tahiliani's zardozi embroidered saree.
8. Diana Penty wore a pretty lehenga in neutral shades.
9. Sachin looked ravishing in a tux while his wife, Anjali Tendulkar wore a salwar suit and their daughter Sara wore a cute sheer dress.
10. Bhumi Pednekar was seen in a white lehenga with silver embellishments.
11. Rekha was seen wearing a rich and royal silk saree with an amusing set of jewelry.
12. Richa Chadha was spotted in a rich metallic off-shoulder lehenga.
13. Lara Dutta wore an outfit from Tarun Tahiliani and Mahesh Bhupathi was seen in a black suit.
14. Priyanka Chopra keeps it classic with a Banarasi saree.
15. Katrina Kaif glittered like the Diva that she already is with one of Manish's finest.
16. Ranbir Kapoor was seen sporting a black suit giving us vibes of Channa Mereya feels with Nita Ambani looked astounding in her black, glittery outfit.
17. A.R. Rahman and his wife wore simple yet elegant outfits and graced the occassion.
18. Cricketers including Harbhajan Singh, Yuvraj Singh, Zaheer Khan and various others were seen sporting smart and macho tuxedos and suits.