Couple Shoot has become an integral part of wedding photography. So much effort goes into it, right from choosing the location to planning what to wear. Most of the couples get confused as to what to wear for the couple shoot. Do I wear the same colour as her? Or should I just put on a t-shirt and a pair of ripped denims? Before you go ahead and pick out clothes for your pre/post wedding couple shoot, here are some pointers you should keep in mind to get the perfect couple shoot!
- Classy never goes out of fashion, create a timeless statement by going for something sophisticated. In the case of traditional clothing as well, it works best to not follow any specific fashion trend as most of these breezy trends aren't here to stay.
- Try traditional? To stick to your roots even in a western setting, in the case of modern locations, requires a lot of courage. But it is definitely worth it, since you're bound to stand out and leave a mark.
- Patterns, prints on t-shirts, dresses or shirts hinder with the background. The magic lies in simplicity, keep it pain and smart.
- Bold, bright clothing narrows the focus to your emotions and most importantly, to you rather than seeking attention like patterned prints would.
- Coordinate with your partner, that doesn't mean you end you wearing the same colours. Cause that's a strict no-no. Instead be bright with your outfit choices, but avoid clashing, for example red and yellow together aren't a wise choice.
- When you decide on a location, feel free to bring your story along. The aim behind the shoot is to narrate your tale of love through pictures. A souvenir or prop is appreciated as it'll add a personal touch. A simple picnic basket at a garden themed shoot does the trick.
- Keep in mind, that at the end of the day, it's a photo shoot. Hair and makeup are key aspects of a shoot. If you don't have time for a trip to the closest parlour, a good blow dry and clean look in terms of make-up will go a long way.
- Last but not the least, your shoes matter. Not all pictures will be a close-up so make sure your footwear doesn't clash with your outfit. Sports shoes with a formal shirt? You'd rather stand barefoot. Don't embarrass your girl, a sleek pair of black formal shoes would do you wonders.
Credits: Studio A (www.amarramesh.com) Original Article: http://www.amarramesh.com/album/8-steps-perfect-couple-shoot/