Saying 'I Do' during COVID 19 under government rules!
The world is going through a tough time and the best we can do to stay sane is keep everything going by taking right preventive measures! Weddings are the most important event of a person's life and nothing should be able to disrupt that feeling but in times like these it is always suggested to play by rules and make the most of your day. From taking prior permissions to keeping the guest list restricted, make sure you follow the proper guidelines to make this beautiful moment of your life a lot more fun without having to worry about anything.
The department of Health and Family Welfare Services, central government has issued the following advisory for performing marriages/events:
1. Necessary prior permission for the event, travel passes shall be obtained from local authorities.
2. The Marriage event shall allow a maximum number of guests of not more than 50.
3. The event shall be conducted in a suitable public place with good natural ventilation (No Air condition).
4. Person from containment zone shall not be allowed to attend the event.
5. Persons more than 65 years of age, pregnant women and children below 10 years are not permitted to attend the event.
6. Sanitizers at the entry and at appropriate places shall be provided.
7. Thermal screening of all persons shall be conducted at entry of the venue. The scanner should be held 3-15 centimeters away from the person’s forehead.
8. Anyone found having fever (37.50 C or 99.50 F), cold, cough, difficulty in breathing shall not be permitted to attend the event and immediately referred to seek medical advice.
9. All persons shall wear face mask compulsorily.
10. All persons shall maintain physical distance more than 1 meter.
11. Hand wash with soap and water at wash rooms shall be provided.
12. Consumption of liquor, paan, gutkha, tobacco, etc is not allowed.
13. The venue shall be maintained clean and hygienic.
14. Spitting in public places in prohibited.
15. A Nodal Person shall be identified for overseeing the arrangements and coordination at the venue.
16. A list of attenders of the marriage with contact details has to be maintained.
17. All guests should have downloaded Arogya Setu app from google playstore.
Image Source: @studio-31#
Are you a bride/groom facing difficulties in planning your wedding during the pandemic?Worries if you can pull it off? We are here to help! Plan your wedding with us and make your celebrations one of a kind. Call us now on +91 9597913331, for your dream wedding team!