The Ultimate Skincare Destination You Need To Visit Before Your D-day!
Dull, fatigued face and dreaming of glowing skin? Already noticing wrinkled skin in the 20s? Thinning hair and don't know what to do? Clogged pores leading to acne breakouts?
Thanks to global warming, the rapidly changing climatic conditions have taken a toll on all of us, especially our skin! Due to exposure to harmful air, pollution and water, our skin and hair age ten times faster than before and in turn, we begin facing problems very early on in our lives. This can lead to tanning, wrinkles, acne breakouts, pigmentation, bacterial buildup etc.
But thanks to the latest technological advancements, there are now solutions to these dermal problems through decades of research and well-experienced doctors! Dr Sindhura is one such renowned name in the medical industry who believes in a minimally invasive approach to treating skin conditions. Her key focus is facial rejuvenation with a holistic approach combining machine-based treatments.
She has her independent clinic set up in Habibullah Road, T Nagar called AESTIQ. It has offered the highest standards of all aesthetic and general dermatology procedures.
Problem areas that can be treated-
1. Birthmarks on the face and body port wine stains, segmental pigmentation can be treated with FDA approved technical support.
2. The FDA-approved world-renowned three-in-one technology machine Soprano Ice Platinum for laser hair reduction is used in AESTIQ Clinic to help patients suffering from hirsutism (facial hair) due to PCOD in females and men having discomfort with excess hair can have a painless and safe procedure thanks to this new technology!
3. Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) for hair growth is done in scientifically proven methods which is much safer yielding good results for all patients suffering from premature hair loss.
4. Skin rejuvenation and other cosmetic procedures are also being encouraged in safe and desirable ways.
5. Counselling and support to all acne patients are offered with a personal touch from the doctor.
For more information about this clinic, you can visit http://www.aestiq.in/ or contact Dr. Sindhura, AESTIQ Clinic at 044- 4865 3669.
So if you're still worried about your acne but want flawless skin for your wedding, then fret not because this is the ultimate skincare destination you need to visit before your D-day!
Brides-to-be, watch this space for more updates!
Please note, we are not endorsing this clinic nor vouching for their quality! Since a lot of our brides suggested the doctor to help fellow brides-to-be, we decided to share the same with you!