10 New Mehendi Designs To Try This Season For Your Legs
The term ‘Mehndi’ originated from the Sanskrit word ‘Mehndika’ in the early 19 th century. Though over the years, the methods of preparing and applying it do have changed, but be it India, Pakistan or the Arabian Countries, the customary practice of decorating palms and feet with intricate mehndi designs and henna tattoo has been prevalent since ages. Be it the sound of wedding bells or the voice of the arrival of festive season, women everywhere do make sure to welcome them with their colorful hands. Latest and gorgeous designs including Bridal mehndi designs, Arabic mehndi designs, traditional mehndi designs as well as elaborate patterns are chosen for the same.
Adding colors to our attire or our hands do bring us happiness and when there are such great options to choose from then why not? From black henna and red henna to glitter henna, there is an entire range to choose from. Mehndi is applied in varied styles and woman love to adorn their hands with graceful mehndi patterns. So, We bring to you a collection of eye catchy mehndi designs to keep it both subtle and stylish.
1) Are you a fan of minimalistic designs? Well if yes, then this design should definitely be in your list when you plan to add beautiful colors and patterns to your feet.
2) Gone are the days when only anklets added to the charm of your feet. With a design so beautiful you can make your own beautiful anklet using your choice of henna/mehndi and enhance the beauty of your feet.
3) Using Peacock in the form of mehndi designs might not be a new idea but definitely a favorite one when it comes to giving it a traditional touch.
4) Flower petals, leafs are some commonly used designs which are easy to make and are equally time saving.
5) If you are a “Keep it trendy” person then you must follow the latest trend of applying mehndi on the base of your feet and keeping it both unique and stylish.
6) This design is both simple and yet so engaging. You can add a lot of patterns to your toe and finger area while keeping it absolutely simple for rest of the areas.
7) Coloured mehndi acts as a source of beautification and makes your leg look attractive and alluring.
8) How about applying mehendi just on the sides of the feet? This style can be used to make your design look simple yet elegant and classy.
9) Adding both colour and glitter to your design gives it an elaborative and marvellous look. Glitter mehndi along with the use of various colours makes the pattern look extraordinarily artistic.
10) For all those who are a fan of detailing. Let your mehndi do the talking for you.
Because your feet deserves to look beautiful too!